- Made to order radiator cabinets (four week turnaround)
- Tough durable flawless foil finish (similar to a kitchen door)
- Energy efficient, contemporary radiator cabinet designs
- Solid, robust construction from European board material
- Rounded (curved) profile to all edges.
- 3cm thick top and sides.
- Pull off front panel for full access to radiator and valves
- Fully Assembled, just fix to the wall
- Free mainland UK deliveries
MEASURING FOR A FLOATING CABINET
To calculate the size of the Floating Cabinet you require;
1) Measure the Width of your radiator, from valve to valve.
Add 10CM- This is the minimum width of Floating Cabinet you should order.
2) Measure the Height from the bottom of the radiator (not from the floor). To the top of the radiator. Most radiators are 60CM tall, in this instance choose the 71CM height option. If your radiator is taller (70CM) you should choose the 81CM height option.
3) Depth- We have two options here. Our floating cabinets are 16CM deep from back to front and 22cm deep from back to front. If the front of your radiator is 12cm’s from the wall, or less, select the 16cm option. If the front of your radiator is 18cm’s from the wall, or less, select the 22cm option.