MEASURING FOR A RADIATOR CABINET
To calculate the size of the Radiator Cabinet you require;
1) Width – Measure from valve to valve.
Add 10CMs- This is the minimum width you should order.
2) Height – Measure from the floor to the top of the radiator.
Add 7CMs- This is the minimum height you should order.
3) Depth – Measure from the wall to the front of the radiator.
Add 7cms – This is the minimum depth to order
- We double check all sizes via email or phone before making your cabinet
- Energy efficient, contemporary radiator cabinet designs
- Pull off front panel for full access to radiator and valves
- Fully Assembled just fix to the wall
- Free mainland UK deliveries
- Part of our Geo Range